October 13, 2009
Lord, do I really believe that you have paid for all of my sins? The so called- 1st imputation? I don’t think I do. I can’t wrap my mind around it. If it is indeed true (which I am trying my best to believe) then that is absolutely remarkable. We need to be people who try our best to practice grace because, I just cant imagine what it means to actually pay the cost for someone.
I somehow get the impression that the people around me have been showing me what grace actually looks like but for some reason, I am just not receptive to the idea. Maybe I need to be one who puts this concept into practice.
– Man, I have such a pathetic understanding of the cross. I can’t even say “understanding.” It really is just a lack of understanding.
September 29, 2009
Well, this has been on my mind for quite some time now and I finally did it! I created a blog to document all of my thoughts and use as a reference to chart my growth. Especially growth in knowledge and my proficiency of writing. Man, this is going to be quite a journey. Probably horribly scattered at first but eventually things will start to pick up. Just as a reminder I create this blog so that :
– I can put my thoughts and day dreams down
– Write and attempt to better my writing skills
– Use this site as a test page to improve my grammar, spelling and vocabulary
– A philosophical journal
– Write down my observation about culture and the people around me
– Speed up the time it takes for me to translate a thought into verbal words
Here we go!